Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Of Cars and Memory

So, am I the only person who is losing my mind, losing my memory? I can almost feel those brain cells withering away, shriveling up and dying some days. Over and over again, I drive somewhere, park the car, walk away and then think, "Did I lock the car?" So I go back to the car, feeling around in my purse on the way, trying to find the remote, which in only 20 seconds has dug its way to the very bottom of my purse. I get as close to my car as I need to, to engage the remote - my car first flashes its lights at me to tell me it is locked with the first click, then beeps with the second click to tell me the alarm is engaged. I play this game over and over again. What does this have to do with Sadie & Elliott? Well, I am their chauffeur and they spend a fair bit of time in that car some days! Here's an entertaining site to visit that connects dogs and cars - it's titled, appropriately enough, Dogs in Cars.

2 comments:

Knatolee said...

WHo are you? Oh yeah, I remember! ;))

No, you're NOT the only one. Now where was I???

Springermom said...

Use a 5 blade, Moggy - you'll get a more natural looking topcoat.

B