Monday, May 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Sadie










Meet Sadie. Sadie is also known as Darkover Come Dance With Me, and she is a pistol! Among Sadie's favourite activities are: tearing up the house at top speed, preferably with Elliott following along behind, bringing toys up and down the stairs all day and sleeping curled up preferably on top of her people. If no people are available, a comfortable couch or chair can substitute. It may seem astonishing, given her Diva status, to know that Sadie, who is just a little over 2 years old, already has 5 obedience titles, including her CD, which she earned in her very first weekend of competition. She is a Diva, but she is also very smart!



Here is Sadie having just earned her Rally Novice title - she finished her weekend with 2 second placements and a fourth. Not bad for a diva!

5 comments:

Mo said...

You all just look MARVLEOUS!

Mo said...

You all look marvelous!

me and my GSDs said...

Sadie's snow picture is hysterical! I'm sure she's following in her big brother's footsteps when it comes to her obedience career, you two will have a lot of fun together.

Knatolee said...

Sadie is a freee spirit! And obviously very smart and talented. :)

Springermom said...

I love Sadie! I love the rosettes! I love all the titles!!I love you!!! What's your address again, I have another one for you!